EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BEGINNING, HAS AN END

11/16/2012 12:51:00 PM


Dear Cinephiles,

As well as you know, It's been 2 weeks I haven't posted any review on this blog. 
No, A Cinephile's Diary isn't dead. I'm still alive, replying some comments, and watching some new movies. 

But the thing is, I'm way too busy to write reviews, thanks to one of the busiest week this semester. I have to submit 40-pages magazine, 5 logos and layout grid for my newspaper, a giant 3D mural, and storyboard for our upcoming Science-is-fun book series. For the side dish, I have to write an article for Muvila.com and a short story for Close-up Freshformance competition (which I'm starting to doubt myself that I could win it. But who knows?). 

But it's all over now. And I got a-straight week holiday starting today before the final battle begins (isn't that outrageously amazing?) 
So you'd better ready to read all my reviews!

Here's the list for my upcoming reviews : Jakarta Hati, Paranormal Activity 4, Wreck-It Ralph, and Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Better late than never, right?

Regards,

Elbert Reyner
(I'm CEO, bitch)


PS : Sorry for my broken english. I feel it's just way too cheesy to write this kind of post in Bahasa. HAHAHA

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Just do it.