PAUL WALKER AS AGENT 47 IN HITMAN MOVIE REBOOT

2/06/2013 10:20:00 PM


I don't know what's in Fox executives' mind. 

First, they used John Moore, the guy behind Max Payne messes (surprisingly, also produced by 20th Century Fox) to direct the fifth installment of their valuable franchise : Die Hard. And it's also a mess too (wait for my review). And now, they want Paul Walker, yes that PAUL WALKER, to be AGENT 47 in Hitman movie reboot. Oh god, that is the most ridiculous casting choice ever! I think they don't even really want to make a good game-to-movie film at the very beginning. I still can't imagine how they figured out that Paul Walker, bald and clean shaven, is the best choice to be that heartless guy with silver barrels. Jason Statham is obviously the best choice to be Agent 47 and I guess the Fox guys still don't know him. 

As a big fan of Hitman games, I won't give them my blessing as it will turn out to be the film that they want to reboot at the first time, or even worse. And I doubt that any fans out there won't agree with me. They should open up their mind. Game-to-movie adaptation is all about fans, and they should be pleased if you want your movie sitting at the top of the box office chart.

Oh, I could see Fox announcing Hitman reboot as a PG-13 film. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. asli ngakak bener liat poster di atas....is that for real or just sotosop???
    emang kgk bisa bayangin kl paul walker beneran jd anak muda di film ini...jadinya kocak abizzzz...wkwkwkwk.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @m1lk : Photoshop kok. Ambil dari google. hahaha. Heran banget kenapa Fox pilih Paul Walker. Apalagi ini bukan berita Hoax .__. masih cocok Jason Statham ke mana-mana.

    ReplyDelete

Just do it.