TOMORROW IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD

2/05/2013 04:36:00 PM


Hi, just a quick post today. My schedule for this semester is enormously epic so I have to adapt with all of this first, for maybe 1 or 2 weeks..

And yes, I've watched 3Sum and The Last Tycoon. As a cinephile, no matter how busy I am, I still and must have a time to watch movies, even I don't have any time to write down my well-written opinion on this blog. But don't worry, I'll finish it as fast as I can since I have written the points on my iPad. Well, both movies are quite hit and miss, actually, and fall slightly bellow my expectation. I can't talk a lot about it right now, just wait for my full reviews, alright?

Anyway, tomorrow is a good day to die hard. But it is definitely more than that. I mean, did you recognize that our theaters are full of old fashioned action films with legendary action stars staring at it? Yes, you got Chow-Yun Fat and Sammo Hung in The Last Tycoon, Jackie Chan in Chinese Zodiac, Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Last Stand (ah, "The Last" again), Jason Statham as Parker (Statham isn't a legend, but Parker is definitely an old-fashioned action film, so he joins the gang), and then Bruce Willis and his Spartacus-alumni son in A Good Day to Die Hard.

Well, if you thought tomorrow is gonna be just an ordinary day, think again. It's the first time ever in history of mankind, okay that's hyperbolic, that every living legend (well not every, but most of it) is returning to the big screen and do what they are very good at (swearing, killing bad people with STYLE, etc). Sylvester Stallone's Bullet to the Head are also coming to our theaters soon enough before you can say "Awesome".

It feels like Thor 2, Captain America 2, and Iron Man 3 playing at the same time. IT'S EPIC for your mom and dad and for those who have grown up with old-fashioned action films.





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A true hard core action packed film for action lover, Bruce Willis will blow your mind like Dir Hard first part, even at this age of life....

    ReplyDelete

Just do it.