MOVIE TRIP : THE LONG AWAITED JOURNEY

6/16/2011 07:23:00 PM

Finally! 4 days remaining until my long awaited movie trip in Singapore!
Alright, I'm not showing off. I'm going to Singapore to accompany my mom to check her health. But since this stupid-dull-unbelievable movie tax problems haven't finished yet since its debut on 18th of February (yeah, it's been 4 months), I HAVE to watch summer blockbuster movies in Singapore. As a Cinephile, movie is part of my life and I can't live without it.
Actually.. this upcoming "movie trip" isn't the first one. The first one is on May 15th 2011. And I was watching the highly anticipated but not perfect superhero movie : Thor, and then Rio (just a standard animation movie, in my opinion), and last but no least Priest (yeah I know. Priest is a very bad movie). Why Fast Five wasn't on my list? Because the tickets were sold out. Damn. I was crying you know =(


Okay, enough with the chit chat. Here are the seven movies that I gonna watch in (finally I can decide it) CATHAY CINELEISURE ORCHARD :

[CLICK FOR LARGER SIZE]


Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides


Green Lantern


Kungfu Panda 2


Super 8


X-Men First Class


The Hangover Part 2


Mr. Popper's Penguins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Just do it.