Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 : Poster Parade

6/19/2011 01:13:00 PM

Hi guys, I have dozens of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 teaser posters from the simpel character posters to action-package-character posters. For me, these posters are the best Harry Potter teaser posters ever. What do you think?
Just click the images for a larger version.


Harry Potter

Hermione

Ron

Neville. This is his first (and his last)
character poster.

You-Know-Who


Draco Malfoy

Snape.

Bellatrix

I like this poster because it's connected
with Voldemort Poster below.



Her face looks awkward. 

Snape's left hand. PEACE!!

nice one!

Also my favorite 

Mc.Gonagall's first character poster

Fred&George's first character poster

One of my favorite villain in Harry Potter
saga. She's so freak. lol

Pointless poster. But he's holding
the sword of Gryffindor!

I'm ready

The boy who live.. come to die

HHHIIIAATT!!!
[This poster is similar with Freddy vs. Jason
movie poster]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Just do it.